Saturday, August 30, 2008

7:15 am - What?????

My first post says that I wrote it at 7:15am but I promise you I was not up blogging at that hour - although I was up since who knows when because I can not sleep. I am on this crazy medicine that conflicts with my other medicine. Picture this - one medicine makes me exhausted and the other keeps me up all night with hot flashes. So now can you see why I am often aggravated.
Now that I am blogging I find myself saying out loud to folks or probably to myself, "that is going in my blog." So here I am on Labor Day (work day for me and the handful of people who are working as well) and am surprisingly not finding myself aggravated about anything....yet.

1 comment:

shana said...

Hi Wendy! Welcome to blooger :)
I live here: http://www.stothesecondpower.blogspot.com/

shana