Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back in Bed again

Sorry folks it has been awhile since I posted and that is partially because I really have not been too pissed about anything lately. I mean - we have a new President that makes me feel hopeful, Oreo is laying with his warm belly on me right now (for those who do not know - he is a puppy and not my boyfriend), and I just ate kettle corn for a snack. Who could ask for more? I will however complain about one little thing - I am on bed rest again - how much can one body take? This is crazy - I love my bed - but not when forced to be in it (hmmm that did not sound right) Anywho - doc says feet up for a few days - when I take time off a) I do not want to work and b) I want to be someplace adding layers to my tan. So yes I am a bit cranky but I am doing what I have to do to get off house arrest!!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Wendy, I hope you feel better soon.