Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love TV but...

I hate commercials most of them anyway. I am home working but the tv is on - I confess. I am not watching - rather it is watching me and it seems every five minutes there is another commercial about erectile difficulties - really? - do we need to advertise medicine for such things. It is not over the counter medicine - so you get a prescription from your doctor who knows what medicine to give you. And the side effects - as if erectile difficulties is not a big enough drag - now you have to worry about turning orange and your ears falling off. When did the world start having such trouble with their private parts that we need all of these commercial or is this a setup by the drug companies to have men ask their doctors for the things they see on tv. Hmmm - either way - stop it!!!

2 comments:

Neha said...

Turning orange and your ears falling off...lol

Janelle said...

and don't forget the classic "if you have an erection for more than 4 hours please seek medical attention immediately." That makes me giggle everytime. hahahahhaaa