Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am Baaack!

I know I have not written in a while and I am sorry. It is not like nothing has pissed me off since my last post - only that I sorta gave up complaining for Lent - HA! Anyway I am back and today was the day I decided to pick up again and write. I texted a friend and said I had something on my mind and wanted to talk - they texted me back asking me way too many questions - none of which were "what is the matter?" So I said never mind and they got mad at me. In case you do not know - let us review the friend protocol...
  1. If your friend says they want to talk - listen
  2. If you can not help listen anyway
  3. Do not put said friend through 20 questions before listening.
These 3 easy steps go a long way. So until next time - talk soon.

1 comment:

Neha said...

More than 6 months since a post? Really? (I know you can picture my face.)